Certified English Teacher
Experience is a plus.
Our language schools are located in Moscow region (Noginsk, Elektrostal and Reutov) with future plans to expand.
- Noginsk (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
- Elektrostal (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
- Reutov (10 minutes outside of Moscow)
Working in Moscow region gives you the ability to save money, while
still being close to Moscow.
You can make more, and save more in Moscow region, than in Moscow. Not
only is Moscow region much cheaper, but we provide a higher base salary than
most language schools in Moscow that provide housing.
Contract package includes:
- A completion of the contract bonus or a higher net salary each month
- Multiple-entry work visa including all fees paid for by the school
A good quality,
Single or shared fully furnished apartment depending on the schools location.
- Airfare reimbursement 50% after 3 months 50% at the end of the contract
- Meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival
- Health care
50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour assistance
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Teaching 25-30 academic hours a week
- Planning and providing lessons (General and business English) to both
groups and individuals
- Giving and checking homework
- Evaluating student progress
Candidates must be:
- Native speakers from The US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge
CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
At least 1 year of teaching experience
Based on experience