Some interesting facts about British Center
B.C. (British Centre) is one of the largest and most respected Schools of Foreign Languages in Russia and the CIS which offers job opportunities to language teachers in Russia. B.C. schools pride themselves upon great experience in teaching English. Our language schools are located in Moscow Region (Reutov, Noginsk, Electrostal). These small towns are not as remote as you might think; in fact all of them are within 40km of the Kremlin. They have the advantage of peaceful and homelike surroundings, and while they are considered satellite schools, they are actually quite close to Moscow.
The Temple of Christ the Savior
If you are interested in Russian culture and the Russian language B.C. is a great way to find out about the country. If you really want to immerse yourself in the Russian language and culture, you can do it better in a small town.
Our students are young learners, kids, teens and adults. We offer our clients a great variety of different courses like General English courses, Business English, Preparation for the International Exams (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, BEC etc).
Reviews and impressions from past & current teachers:
We offer to our teachers.
We’re glad to offer competitive packages depending on experience and qualification which include a competitive salary, flight and visa reimbursement, free shared accommodation, travel allowance, medical care.
- 9- month valid contract;
- 5-day working week (workdays may be weekdays and weekends depending on the schedule);
- two consecutive or non-consecutive days-off on any day of the week, as mutually agreed between the Teacher and the Centre management;
- 90 normal teaching hours (120 academic hours);
- 6 academic hours for stand-by, placement testing, teachers' meetings, seminars, open days, conversation clubs, discussion clubs, English parties, promo-activities as part of the curriculum and/or plan of events of the Centre;
- shared accommodation provided by the Center, no more than 30 min from the office;
- accommodation, flight tickets, visa, medical insurance expenses covered by the company;
- professional support by our DOS in preparation for the lessons and through the whole period of work.
Our requirements to the Native speaker teachers:
- University or College diploma;
- Certificate for TEFL qualification (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalent);
- Experience in teaching General English and Business English;
- Basic understanding of the business world (for teaching Business English);
- Cultural sensitivity/adaptability and some experience living abroad are also valuable in assisting teachers with the adjustment to living and working in Russia.
The application should include the following:
- University or College diploma
- Certificate for TEFL qualification (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalent)
- Letters of recommendation
- Current photo
Non-native speakers and newly qualified teachers are also welcome to apply. If you are not a native speaker (Russian or originally from other countries) but obtained internationally recognized certificate (Cambridge CELTA/DELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent) we also can consider your application for our language school.
We recruit teachers from all over the world therefore there are several interview stages. After we get your CV by e-mail we ask you to do Pre-Interview tasks and answer some questions in the written form. If you passed this stage successfully we are ready to interview you via Skype with a webcam or by telephone.For more information please contact: email@example.com